On Saturday, 31.August and Sunday 01.September 2019 the 6th and 7th ride of the Central Swiss Whiskyzügli will take place.
The trip from Lucerne takes about 5 hours (about 10.15 – 19.40) and takes us from Lucerne via Brünig to Meiringen.
You will travel with the “eg Historic” in a railway carriage from the 40s, which is pulled by a locomotive from the year 1953.
The adventure trip costs CHF 230 .– per person.
with WwF membership card CHF 200 .– per person
The following services are included in the price:
– Trip with the “eg Historic” from Lucerne via Brünig to Meiringen and back
– 1 personal whisky glass
– Snacks during the trip
– Coffee, mineral and beer, wine throughout the trip
– Whisky & Dine Board
– 3 course menu in Meiringen / excl. beverages
– Ticket for the Sherlock Holmes Museum
– Tasting at the whisky / cigar bars incl. 30 jetons. /1.-
– Surprise on the way back
– Surprise at the Lucerne train station.